Just minutes from historic Williamsburg, VA and next door to the original Jamestown Settlement, the Jamestown Triathlon is a great mid-season Sprint/Olympic race. The swim takes place at beautiful Jamestown beach where you can watch Osprey catch their breakfast or see a pod of dolphins swim along the course. The bike course is flat, fast and parallels the Cap-Cap bike trail along Rt. 5. The run course is simply amazing as it winds through historic farmland and forest on a combination of bike paths and jogging trails. Be sure to stay for the weekend to experience all that the greater Williamsburg area has to offer, including the new Billsburg Brewery, the Jamestown Settlement and so much MORE.
The Olympic and Sprint distance races will be the USA Triathlon Virginia State Triathlon Championships. The Sprint distance race will be the USA Triathlon Virginia High School Triathlon Championships. More Information HERE
Not sure if you should register? Well, check out these videos from the Jamestown Triathlon HERE then sign up below.
Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 7:00 AM
**Triathlon: 1.5K Swim; 40K Bike (Flat); 10K Run (Flat)
Aquabike: 1.5K Swim; 40K Bike (Flat)
Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 7:30 AM
Triathlon: 750 Meter Swim; 20K Bike (Flat); 5K Run (Flat)
Aquabike: 750 Meter Swim; 20K Bike (Flat)
Jamestown Prologue(Swim-Run) – Splash & Dash
Friday, June 18, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Swim-Run Prologue: 250 Meter Swim; 1 Mile Run (done 3x)
Splash & Dash: 250 Meter Swim (Lake); 1 Mile Run (Rolling) 1 Time
- You’ll love our swag! All athletes receive a Tri-Blend Race Shirt, Custom Race Socks and a super cool custom Jamestown themed Finisher’s Medal. Also, don’t forget the DJ, bounce house for the kids and fabulous post race spread.
- Race categories available for this race are Age Group, Aquabike, Relay Teams, Clydesdale, Athena, Military, High School and Novice (No awards). All categories are scored 3 deep.
- The Prologue will be scored Top 3 Overall only, Male and Female. NO age group or category awards for this event.
- All Kinetic Multisports races are USA Triathlon sanctioned events. Click HERE for a brief description of common USAT racing rules and how you can avoid getting a penalty in this event.
- All Kinetic Multisports race registrations are non-refundable. There are however options for race registration insurance and a one time deferral. Visit our FAQ’s for more details.
- Are you new to the sport of triathlon and a bit nervous? Check out our training page so we can get you connected with a coach, club or training group to get you to the finish line.
- Beer Tent: All athletes 21 and up have access to the post race beer tent.
- All registered athletes will receive an email on the Wednesday or Thursday before the race with all the information pertaining to their entry to include bib numbers, wave start list with start times and any last minute details to make your race weekend go smoothly!
2 Options for Packet Pick Up
1. Date: Friday
Location: Jamestown Event Beach Park (Race Site)
Pre-Race Meeting: 6:30 PM – Race Site
Race Site Address: 2217 Jamestown Road
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
2. Date: Saturday (Race Day)
Location: Jamestown Event Beach Park (Race Site)
Pre-Race Meeting: 6:45 AM at swim start for Sprint and 7:15 AM at swim start for Olympic
Please Note: All participants must collect his/ her own event packet. Photo ID is required in order to collect event materials. NO ID = NO EVENT. HINT if you take a photo of your ID with your phone, that will be sufficient for photo ID purposes.
Pre Race Meeting: An extensive pre-race meeting will take place at 6PM on Saturday. If this is your first race, come to this meeting to have your questions answered. A second brief meeting will occur 15 minutes prior to the first wave on race morning.
Get the absolute best rate on local lodging: HERE
Thank you for making this event your first triathlon! There are many more people like yourself who will be racing this type of event for the first time. Please note that if you register as a Novice, you will be scored in the Novice division, not your Age Group. By registering as a Novice you will start the race in the last wave of athletes if the race is an open water swim.
USA Triathlon requires each triathlete to either have a current membership or purchase a 1-day license. The 1-day license can be purchased when you register. The cost of a 1-day license is $15, an annul membership is $50 for adults and $10 for kids under 18.
Below are links to additional information that you will want to review before race weekend.
Kinetic Multisports Partners
LANDAU LAW LLP is a preeminent litigation and insolvency boutique. We represent clients in a broad range of business litigation and insolvency matters. Our partners predominantly are former partners of large multinational firms who have found that they can provide better service to their clients in a firm with a more flexible structure.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of any successful event.
If you would like to volunteer for this race just fill out the form below and we will put you to work!
Affiliated CharitiesThe Special Operations Warrior Foundation provides full scholarship grants and educational and family counseling to the surviving children of special operations personnel who die in operational or training missions and immediate financial assistance to severely wounded special operations personnel and their families. Please consider making a donation during the registration process. You can also make a donation via their website by clicking HERE.
The Chesapeake Bay Foundation is a watershed protection agency that fights to keep the water we swim in clean. Please consider making a donation to the Chesapeake Bay Foundation during the registration process.
Custom Race Socks
Custom Finisher Medal
Virtual Racers Instructions
Choose your distance, log your activities and times, stay safe and wait for your awesome swag (stuff we all get) to show up in the mail within 2 weeks after race weekend.
Sprint Distance Triathlon 750 meter swim, 20K bike, 5K run
Sprint Distance Aquabike 750 meter swim, 20K bike
Olympic Distance Triathlon 1.5K swim, 40K bike, 10K run
Olympic Distance Aquabike 1.5K swim, 40K bike
How to log results:
You will be logging your miles directly into the RunSignUp system. You will get an email with instructions for you to upload directly. If you do not get the email, you can follow the below instructions. You will not be able to enter data until the Race Weekend and you will have until 11:59pm Sunday (live race weekend) to log your results. If you are having any trouble, please email us at email@example.com
Log activities directly from the results page by clicking on Submit Virtual Results or by finding your previous results and then using the "Log Activities" button in the top section.
-Click Submit Virtual Results, Lookup, Log Activities