The MarshMan Sprint Triathlon is an amazing race in a beautiful location. Staged out of Marsh Creek State Park, this race is located just west of Philadelphia, PA and minutes from the Turnpike. The time trial swim takes place in 500 acre Marsh Creek Lake and features a single loop, rectangular shaped swim course. The bike course is a beautiful, well paved, single loop 20k course that takes athletes through a mix of technical sections and long straightaways alongside trout streams and forests. The new 5k run course is entirely within the park and has beautiful lake views and a good uphill at mile 2. There is a ton to see and do outside of the race with kayak rentals, great restaurants and rural, back country roads. Click HERE to learn more and plan your trip.
Still not sure about registering? Watch this race video, then register below.
Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:30 AM
Triathlon: 750 Meter Swim; 20K Bike; 5K Run
Aquabike: 750 Meter Swim; 20K Bike
- Is this your first race? Welcome to the sport and the Kinetic Multisports family!
- All athletes receive a great race, a super comfy race shirt and socks, finisher’s medal, post race food/drink, high-fives and sore muscles!
- Race categories available for this race are Age Group, Aquabike (swim-bike-done!), Military, Clydesdale and Relay Teams. All categories are scored 3 deep.
- All Kinetic Multisports races are USA Triathlon sanctioned events. You’ll be included in their National Ranking as well as support the US Olympic Team. Click HERE for a brief description of common USAT racing rules and how you can avoid getting a penalty in this event.
- All Kinetic Multisports race registrations are non-refundable. Race registration insurance is available during the registration process.
- Race Deferrals are available, learn more in our FAQ’s.
- All registered athletes will receive an email on the Wednesday or Thursday before the race with all the information pertaining to their entry to include any last minute details to make your race weekend go smoothly!
- Lastly, no swimming in Marsh Creek Lake outside of the race. Please help us maintain our great relationship with the park and follow the rules.
For things to do and places to stay in the Brandywine Valley, click HERE
Transition Area Rules: Please note that bicycles will not be released from the transition area until the bike cut off time (2 hours from the last wave) or the last cyclist enters transition. The parking lots exit directly on to the bike course and we need to make sure the course is clear prior to allowing 500 cars on the road. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.
2 Options for Packet Pick Up
1. Date: Saturday
Time: 5-7 PM
Location: Marsh Creek State Park (Race Site)
Pre-Race Briefing: 6 PM – Race Site
Race Site Address: 675 Park Road
Downingtown, PA 19335
2. Date: Sunday
Time: 6-7:00 AM
Location: Marsh Creek State Park (Race Site)
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:15 AM at swim start.
Please Note: All participants must collect his/ her own event packet. Photo ID is required in order to collect event materials. NO ID = NO EVENT. HINT if you take a photo of your ID with your phone, that will be sufficient for photo ID purposes.
Pre-Race Meeting: An extensive pre-race meeting will take place at 6PM on Saturday. If this is your first race, come to this meeting to have your questions answered. A second brief meeting will occur 15 minutes prior to the first wave on race morning.
Thank you for making this event your first triathlon! There are many more people like yourself who will be racing this type of event for the first time. Please note that we no longer have a Novice category/division. We now start all of our races with a time trial start (One at a time) so you can start the race where you feel most comfortable. We do however have what we call a nervous swimmer swim cap. If you are nervous about the swim make sure to ask for the nervous swimmers cap at packet pick up.
USA Triathlon requires each triathlete to either have a current membership or purchase a 1-day license. The 1-day license must be purchased when you register. The cost of a 1-day license is $15, an annul membership is $50 for adults and $10 for kids under 18.
Below are links to additional information that you will want to review before race weekend.
Kinetic Multisports Partners
Located in Herndon, Va., Abrams Landau Ltd., concentrates on several specific areas of personal injury law, including workers’ compensation, and other on-the-job injuries. Additionally, we advocate for those injured in car accidents, at airports and other public premises, and while participating in amateur sports and fitness activities. Abrams Landau Ltd., has been representing clients up and down the East Coast since 2000.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of any successful event.
If you would like to volunteer for this race just fill out the form below and we will put you to work!
Affiliated CharitiesThe Special Operations Warrior Foundation provides full scholarship grants and educational and family counseling to the surviving children of special operations personnel who die in operational or training missions and immediate financial assistance to severely wounded special operations personnel and their families. Please consider making a donation during the registration process. You can also make a donation via their website by clicking HERE.
The Chesapeake Bay Foundation is a watershed protection agency that fights to keep the water we swim in clean. Please consider making a donation to the Chesapeake Bay Foundation during the registration process.
Custom Race Socks
Custom Finisher Medal