Thank you for racing with Kinetic Multisports. Your privacy is important to us. We do not save any credit card information and we do not sell any customer data.
- Information We Collect
When you interact with our Platform, you may choose to provide information that could reasonably be used to contact you, or to identify you personally, or that otherwise relates to your person (“Personal Information”), such as:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number);
- Demographic information, such as age information and gender;
- Communications preferences;
- Comments, photos, and other user-generated content posted in our interactive online features;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Whenever you interact with our Platform, we, as well as any of our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platforms are accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, among other things:
- Your browser type, operating system, IP address and pages visited within the Platform
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as Personal Information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies.
Information From Other Sources.
We may receive additional information about you from other sources and may combine that information with the other information we collect or receive about you. We may match the information we collect about you through the Platforms with information collected from such third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you.
- How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We use the information we collect and receive for the following general purposes:
- Provide you with the races, products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Contact you with surveys, legal notices, and other information that may be relevant to your use of the Platform;
- Maintain or administer the Platform, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Platform, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish comments, images, video submissions and other information posted in our interactive online features; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
- How We Share the Information We Collect and Receive
We are committed to data privacy and as a general rule, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. There are some exceptions to this and we want you to understand how we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as web-hosting, e-commerce platform, performance analysis, or send communications for us.
- In Connection With a Reorganization or Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other Parties With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing, including when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Platform, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
- Your Choices
You have a number of choices about how we handle information we collect or receive about you.
- Your Choice Not to Share Your Information or Receive Promotional Messages. You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties (other than our service providers), not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, and not to send you newsletters, emails or other communications by: (i) modifying your registered user information on the Platform; (ii) sending us an email at email@example.com or (iii) following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive.
- Your Choice to Correct/Delete/Modify Your Information. If you wish to modify, verify, correct, or delete any of your Personal Information collected through the Platform, you may edit your registered user information or contact us at the above address or email. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Platforms. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. It may not always be possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
- Your Choice Not to Receive Targeted Ads. If you do not want to receive the benefits of targeted advertising, you may opt out of some network advertising programs that use your information by visiting the NAI Opt-out page. Please note that if you opt-out of targeted advertising, we may still track your visits to the Platforms for our own analytics, operations and security purposes.
- Data Security
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information we collect and receive. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Platform and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Platform is directed to a general audience. Our Platform does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our Platform without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
- Links to Third Party Sites and Services
- Users Outside the U.S.
Kinetic Multisports is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Platform or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the U.S. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Platform, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
Thank you for racing with Kinetic Multisports.